Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Darren on Birch Radio tonight!

  1. #1
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Smile

    Thanks to Raqael for this information [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Note: this means the show will be on tonight

    Tomorrow night on Birch Radio, it is Darren Hayes night How cool is that? The show starts at 6pm and ends at 8pm. You can listen online at www.birchradio.co.uk and since he will be compiling a Top 5 of Darren songs, if you wish to help, the email address is [email protected]

    Oh, and some extra info...

    It's a Darren Hayes special - for 2 hours, every third track will be Darren. It'll be a mix of solo singles, savage garden tracks, album tracks off spin and of course the main feature, tracks from his new lp and there r the top 5 darren songs being voted for via email [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Enjoy! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ September 20, 2004 11:16 AM: Message edited by: DarrensPassion ]</font>

  2. #2
    BBD
    Guest BBD's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Janie, I might have a listen if I remember by the time tomorrow comes!!

  3. #3
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Donna32:
    Thanks Janie, I might have a listen if I remember by the time tomorrow comes!!
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Donna it's actually tonight. I just edited my message cos the original one was posted yesterday by Raqael [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  4. #4
    BBD
    Guest BBD's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Donna32:
    Thanks Janie, I might have a listen if I remember by the time tomorrow comes!!
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Donna it's actually tonight. I just edited my message cos the original one was posted yesterday by Raqael [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh I see, well in that case I'll be missing it as I've rented a DVD for tonight.... bugger.

  5. #5
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    This has been posted by Chris on the Birch Radio website [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Well what a success! posted on Monday, September 20, 2004

    Thanks for all your emails, tonight saw more emails than I have ever ever had before! It's true to say Darren has a lot of dedicated fans - and rightly so.

    So, I'm gonna pull my finger out now and try my damn hardest to get some form of a future Darren feature on the show. Be it a backstage report from the tour, a tour meet up, an interview - whatever! I'll make sure I update this journal whenever there is anything worthwhile to tell you. In the meantime, thanks for all your emails and hope to hear from you soon....


    xxx

    [email protected]

    What a great show that was last night and congrats to everyone who got a mention [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •